The Elvis Bob Joyce Question
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chad1976

Age of Bob Joyce Empty Age of Bob Joyce

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:52 am
I see many times people comment that Bob Joyce is only 65 and therefore cannot be Elvis. The pics of “Bob”, especially recent pics of “Bob” and his wife, just do not look like someone who is only 65. It looks more like someone in their late 70’s or 80’s. While I realize people age different, I find that the hands and neck area are more accurate of a person’s age. “Bob” is a nice looking man but from my perspective he looks like he is older than 65. Just my observations.
Bunnie

Age of Bob Joyce Empty Bob Joyce is no one else but Bob Joyce. He takes no $ from the church.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:25 am
Bob Joyce made his announcement today that he is Bob Joyce and no one else.   He takes no funds from the church.  Case closed, he says,    Mad
He made a very STRONG ANNOUNCEMENT today.

You won't let me post a link for 7 days?????   How come?  

Pattycakes

Age of Bob Joyce Empty Re: Age of Bob Joyce

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:37 am
I wonder what explanation EEP FB page will come up with now? I'm sure it's something way out there and of course there will be people who believe it.
Chad1976

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:33 pm
I had noticed some time ago an aspiring singer named Kelly who used to be affiliated with Major Bill Smith out of Fort Worth was on “Bob” Joyce’s Facebook friends list. Major Bill Smith used to say he talked to Elvis regularly after 1977. I just thought it was interesting she was connected to “Bob”. I’m not implying Bob is Elvis, only pointing out some that have pedaled this idea he lives and made money off of it are connected to this Bob Joyce.
FinallyTheTruth

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:39 pm
Chad1976 wrote:I see many times people comment that Bob Joyce is only 65 and therefore cannot be Elvis.  The pics of “Bob”, especially recent pics of “Bob” and his wife, just do not look like someone who is only 65.  It looks more like someone in their late 70’s or 80’s.  While I realize people age different, I find that the hands and neck area are more accurate of a person’s age.  “Bob” is a nice looking man but from my perspective he looks like he is older than 65.  Just my observations.  

Photo enhancement, different hues used when presenting photos, etc., are not helping the situation. They are playing with people's emotions, and I for one am extremely tired of all this. Also, I heard, but cannot verify that Bob worked in some kind of construction.....which to me, people when they are older do show more sun damage from working out in the sun so much, and it makes sense to me he would look more aged for that reason alone. I am only giving my perspective, and relating what I have heard. Not by any means stating facts.
Deerhearse

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:36 pm
Surely a birth certificate for Bob would settle all this. It would reveal parents, hospital/place of birth, etc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum